https://doornvq.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/ADIA-high-res.png 0 0 paul https://doornvq.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/ADIA-high-res.png paul2014-04-01 20:02:062014-04-01 20:51:234. Evaluating the Risk and Control Measures
Watch this video
In this module, we have seen that:
- There is a requirement to identify the groups of people who may be harmed by the hazards in the workplace and the injuries they may suffer.
- A hierarchy of control is used to formulate the precautions to mitigate the risks identified.
- This is commonly referred to by the acronym PIGSRISE.
- The law says you must train your employees and contractors to work safely, and clearly instruct them in their duties.
- The use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses, dust masks, hearing protection or specific work wear needs to be considered when a small residual hazard remains.